1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Prior to a sports event blood & urine samples of sports-persons are collected for drug tests.
(a) Why is there a need to conduct such tests?
(b) Name the drugs the authorities usually look for.
(c) Write the generic names of two plants from which these drugs are obtained.
Appears in these question papers
A team of students are preparing to participate in the interschool sports meet. During a practice session you find some vials with labels of certain cannabinoids.
(a) Will you report to the authorities? Why?
(b) Name of a plant from which such chemicals are obtained.
(c) Write the effect of these chemicals on human body.
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition