Draw an Equilateral ΔABC with Side 6.2 cm and Construct Its Circumcircle - Geometry
Draw an equilateral ΔABC with side 6.2 cm and construct its circumcircle
Steps of construction:
1. Construct the equilateral ΔXYZ of side equal to 6.2 cm.
2. Draw the perpendicular bisectors PR and QS of sides `bar(XY)` and `bar(YZ)` respectively.
3. Mark the point of intersection as O.
4. Draw a circle with centre O and radius OX or OY or OZ.
This is the required circumcircle.
Concept: Construction of Triangle If the Base, Angle Opposite to It and Either Median Altitude is Given
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.