Draw ∠ABC of measure 105° and bisect it.
Steps for construction:-
- Draw BC = 5 cm (any)
- Place the centre of the protractor on B along the base line BC
- Using protractor construct m∠ABC = 105°.
- Draw an arc with centre at B and any fixed radius.
- Mark the points of intersection of the arc with the arms as P and Q.
- Keeping the same radius and with centres P and Q, draw arcs.
- Mark the point of intersection of the arcs as D
- Join BD. BD is the angle bisector of ∠ABC.
Concept: Basic Geometric Constructions
Is there an error in this question or solution?