Drafting a Speech :
You are going to speak in your school assembly convincing junior students that the secret of true happiness lies in Giving and Sharing more than in Receiving and Taking.
You can use the following points - a hearty satisfaction, pleasure of sharing, peace of mind, etc. You can add your own points.
Drafting a Speech
• Determine your speech to meet the needs of your delivery.
• Write in such a way to communicate effectively and impress your audience.
• Begin and end properly.
• Appropriate beginning/conclusion 01
• Body – use of given points and additional points
and appropriate use of language 02
• Appropriate sequence and flow of language 01
• Use of appropriate grammatical structures 01