Answer in Brief
Discuss what you can do to help other animals in your surroundings. Write down any three ideas you like from the discussion.
- We should grow trees, grass and flower-bearing plants to attract birds.
- Water sources in gardens like fountains and ponds too make it bird-friendly.
- We can place nest boxes with holes in the garden where the birds can come home to, after a long flight.
- Stray dogs or any animal or bird should be handed over to NGO who work for their betterment.
- Authorities should be intimated if owners illtreat them.
- We should keep our pet animals healthy by providing them good food and ensuring that they are kept in hygienic conditions at all times.
Concept: Reading Skill (5th Standard)
Is there an error in this question or solution?