1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What would happen if HCl were not secreted in the stomach?
Match column I with column II
|Column I||Column II|
|a||Bilirubin and biliverdin||1||Parotid|
|b||Hydrolysis of starch||2||Bile|
|c||Digestion of fat||3||Lipases|
Choose the correct answer among the following:
Gastric juice contains
(i) pepsin, lipase and rennin
(ii) trypsin lipase and rennin
(iii) trypsin, pepsin and lipase
(iv) trypsin, pepsin and renin
- Digestion and Absorption part 12 (Pancreas role in digestion)
undefined video tutorial00:13:01
- Digestion and Absorption part 10 (Liver structure)
undefined video tutorial00:13:17
- Digestion and Absorption part 19 (Overview of digestive systems)
undefined video tutorial00:08:54
- Digestion and Absorption part 11 (Bile, gall bladdar)
undefined video tutorial00:05:23
- Digestion and Absorption part 9 (Stomach role in digestion)
undefined video tutorial00:10:07
- Biology Textbook for Class 11