Differentiate between Suspension and colloid.
- Particle size greater than 10-7 m.
- Particles are visible.
- Particles of suspension settle at the bottom of the container.
- Particles of suspension do not pass through filter paper.
- Particles size between 10-10 to 10-7m.
- Particles can be seen with the help of a powerful microscope.
- Particles of colloids do not settle.
- Colloidal particles pass easily through ordinary filter paper but do not pass through ultra filters.
Concept: Concept of Suspension
Is there an error in this question or solution?