Differentiate between renewable and nonrenewable resources.
- Renewable Resource:
- These resources cannot be exhausted.
- It can be used again and again.
- Eg: Solar Energy, wind energy, tidal energy and hydroelectric, etc.,
- It has low carbon emission and hence environment friendly.
- The cost is low.
- These resources are pollution-free.
- The life of resources is infinite.
- Non-Renewable Resource:
- These resources can be exhausted one day.
- Cannot be used repeatedly.
- Eg: Coal, Petroleum, Natural gas, etc.,
- It has a high carbon emission and damages the environment.
- The cost is high.
- Non-renewable resources pollute the environment.
- The life of resources is finite and vanishes one day.
Concept: Sustainability of Development
Is there an error in this question or solution?