1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What is a test cross? How can it decipher the heterozygosity of a plant?
Question appears in these question papers
What is the inheritance pattern observed in the size of starch grains and seed shape of Pisum sativum? Workout the monohybrid cross showing the above traits. How does this pattern of inheritance deviate from that of Mendelian law of dominance?
(a) Why is human ABO blood group gene considered a good example of multiple alleles?
(b) Work out a cross up to F1 generation only, between a mother with blood group A (Homozygous) and the father with blood group B (Homozygous). Explain the pattern of inheritance exhibited.
How does the gene 'I' control ABO blood groups in humans ? Write the effect the gene has on the structure of red blood cells.
In Snapdragon, a cross between true-breeding red flowered (RR) plants and truebreeding white flowered (rr) plants showed a progeny of plants with all pink flowers.
What is this phenomenon known as?
(i) The phenotypic ratio of incomplete dominance is _____________.
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2 : 1
(c) 1 : 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 1 : 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1