1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Work out a typical Mendelian dihybrid cross and state the law that he derived from it.
Question appears in these question papers
(a) Why is human ABO blood group gene considered a good example of multiple alleles?
(b) Work out a cross up to F1 generation only, between a mother with blood group A (Homozygous) and the father with blood group B (Homozygous). Explain the pattern of inheritance exhibited.
Two independent monohybrid crosses were carried out involving a tall pea plant with a dwarf pea plant. In the first cross, the offspring population has equal number of tall and dwarf plants, whereas in the second cross it was different. Work out the crosses and explain giving reasons for the difference in the offspring population.
A pea plant pure for yellow seed colour is crossed with a pea plant pure for green seed colour. In F1 generation all pea plants were with yellow seeds. Which law of Mendel is applicable?
In Snapdragon, a cross between true-breeding red flowered (RR) plants and truebreeding white flowered (rr) plants showed a progeny of plants with all pink flowers.
The appearance of pink flowers is not known as blending. Why?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1