1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Mendel selected the garden pea plants for his experiments. Explain
Question appears in these question papers
A cross used to verify the unknown genotype of FI hybrid is a_______________
A pea plant pure for yellow seed colour is crossed with a pea plant pure for green seed colour. In F1 generation all pea plants were with yellow seeds. Which law of Mendel is applicable?
With the help of one example, explain the phenomena of co-dominance and multiple allelism in human population.
(a) Why is human ABO blood group gene considered a good example of multiple alleles?
(b) Work out a cross up to F1 generation only, between a mother with blood group A (Homozygous) and the father with blood group B (Homozygous). Explain the pattern of inheritance exhibited.
How does the gene 'I' control ABO blood groups in humans ? Write the effect the gene has on the structure of red blood cells.
What is the inheritance pattern observed in the size of starch grains and seed shape of Pisum sativum? Workout the monohybrid cross showing the above traits. How does this pattern of inheritance deviate from that of Mendelian law of dominance?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1