1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the genetic basis of blood grouping in human population.
Question appears in these question papers
In Snapdragon, a cross between true-breeding red flowered (RR) plants and truebreeding white flowered (rr) plants showed a progeny of plants with all pink flowers.
The appearance of pink flowers is not known as blending. Why?
A cross used to verify the unknown genotype of FI hybrid is a_______________
A pea plant pure for yellow seed colour is crossed with a pea plant pure for green seed colour. In F1 generation all pea plants were with yellow seeds. Which law of Mendel is applicable?
During a monohybrid cross involving a tall pea plant with a dwarf pea plant, the offspring populations were tall and dwarf in equal ratio. Work out a cross to show how it is possible.
(i) The phenotypic ratio of incomplete dominance is _____________.
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2 : 1
(c) 1 : 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 1 : 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1