1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
During a monohybrid cross involving a tall pea plant with a dwarf pea plant, the offspring populations were tall and dwarf in equal ratio. Work out a cross to show how it is possible.
Question appears in these question papers
Two independent monohybrid crosses were carried out involving a tall pea plant with a dwarf pea plant. In the first cross, the offspring population has equal number of tall and dwarf plants, whereas in the second cross it was different. Work out the crosses and explain giving reasons for the difference in the offspring population.
How does the gene 'I' control ABO blood groups in humans ? Write the effect the gene has on the structure of red blood cells.
(a) Why is human ABO blood group gene considered a good example of multiple alleles?
(b) Work out a cross up to F1 generation only, between a mother with blood group A (Homozygous) and the father with blood group B (Homozygous). Explain the pattern of inheritance exhibited.
(i) The phenotypic ratio of incomplete dominance is _____________.
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2 : 1
(c) 1 : 1 : 1
(d) 1 : 1 : 2
A cross used to verify the unknown genotype of FI hybrid is a_______________
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1