Describe the advantages for keeping the ecosystems healthy
The various advantages of keeping the ecosystems healthy are as follows:
- Healthy ecosystem is the base for a wide range of economic, environmental and aesthetic goods and services.
- The products of ecosystem processes are named as ecosystem services, as they are of great help to the organisms living within an ecosystem.
- Healthy forest ecosystem purify air and water.
- It also mitigates droughts and floods and cycle nutrients.
- Healthy ecosystem generates fertile soil and provides wildlife habitat.
- Maintenance of biodiversity is also an important aspect of healthy ecosystem.
- It also provides aesthetic, cultural and spiritual values.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video TutorialsVIEW ALL 
Video Tutorials For All Subjects