Explain the effect of change in prices of the related goods on demand for the given good.
Explain how do the following influence demand for a good:
i. Rise in income of the consumer.
ii. Fall in prices of the related goods
If with the rise in the price of good Y, demand for good X rises, the two goods are: (Choose the correct alternative)
c. Not related
d. Jointly demanded
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12