Critically evaluate the difficulties involved in implementing the suggested reforms to reconstruct the UN.
The following are the question marks in implementing the suggested reforms to reconstruct the UN:
- How big an economic and military power may qualify to become UNSC membership?
- What level of budget contribution should be enabled?
- No guarantee to be effective as Council Member in respect for democracy and human rights.
- Why should the issue of equitable representation decided by geography? Why not by levels of economic development?
- Why not to give more seats to members of developing world?
All the above mentioned criteria which were adopted bud not universally accepted. Hence, the difficulties were involved.