Coordination is the essence of management. Do you agree? Give reasons.
• Yes, coordination is the essence of management.
• If there is no coordination among the different functions of the management, the organisation cannot be achieved.
• It would lead to a chaotic situation causing distress among the employees.
• The department may even hamper the progress of other departments.
• Coordination is extremely important to coordinate the different departments and to be synchronized to achieve the goals of the organisation.