1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Two large, thin metal plates are parallel and close to each other. On their inner faces, the plates have surface charge densities of opposite signs and of magnitude 17.0 × 10−22 C/m2. What is E: (a) in the outer region of the first plate, (b) in the outer region of the second plate, and (c) between the plates?
(a) A conductor A with a cavity as shown in Fig. 1.36(a) is given a charge Q. Show that the entire charge must appear on the outer surface of the conductor. (b) Another conductor B with charge q is inserted into the cavity keeping B insulated from A. Show that the total charge on the outside surface of A is Q + q [Fig. 1.36(b)]. (c) A sensitive instrument is to be shielded from the strong electrostatic fields in its environment. Suggest a possible way.
- Physics Textbook for Class 12 Part 1
- 10 Practice Sets NEET
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS - Physics
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Study Package for Physics for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers (PCB 1988 - 2016)