1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Find equilibrium national income:
Autonomous consumption expenditure = 120
Marginal propensity to consume = 0.9
Investment expenditure = 1100
Appears in these question papers
Marginal propensity to consume + marginal propensity to save ......................... '
(zero \ one \ less \ more)
Distinguish between marginal propensity to consume and average propensity to consume. Give a numerical example.
An economy is in equilibrium. Calculate Marginal Propensity to Consume :
National income = 1000
Autonomous consumption expenditure = 200
Investment expenditure = 100
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12