1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Given price of a goods, how does a consumer decide as to how much of the good to buy?
Appears in these question papers
A Consumer consumes only two goods X and Y. Marginal utilities of X and Y is 4 and 5 respectively. The prices of X and Y are Rs 4 per unit and Rs 5 per unit respectively. Is the consumer in equilibrium? What will be the further reaction of the consumer? Explain.
A consumer consumes only two goods A and B and is in equilibrium. Show that when price of good B falls, demand for B rises. Answer this question with the help of utility analysis
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12