Construct a triangle whose perimeter is 6.4 cm, and angles at the base are 60° and 45° .
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a line segment XY of 6.4cm.
2. Draw `∠`DXY = B = 60° and `∠`EYX =`∠`C = 45°
3. Draw the angle bisector of `∠`DXY and `∠`EYX which interest each other at A.
4. Draw the perpendicular bisector of AX and AY which interest XY at B and C respectively.
5. Join AB and AC
∴ Δ ABC is the required triangle.
Concept: Some Constructions of Triangles
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video TutorialsVIEW ALL 
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Some Constructions of Triangles