Construct Traingle Abc, When : Ac = 4.5 Cm, Bc = 6 Cm and ∠C = 60°. - Mathematics
Construct traingle ABC, when : AC = 4.5 cm, BC = 6 cm and ∠C = 60°.
Steps of Construction:
(1) Draw a line AC = 4.5 cm.
(2) With the help of compasses, construct ∠ACB = 60°.
(3) With C as centre, draw an arc of 6 cm radius, which cuts CB at C.
(4) Join B and A.
Concept: Classification of Triangles (On the Basis of Sides, and of Angles)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.