Construct Traingle Abc, When : Ab = 3.5 Cm, Ac = 4.8 Cm and Bc = 5.2 Cm. - Mathematics
Construct traingle ABC, when : AB = 3.5 cm, AC = 4.8 cm and BC = 5.2 cm.
Steps of Construction:
(1) Draw a line AB = 3.5 cm.
(2) Using compasses and taking B as centre, draw an arc of 5.2 cm radius.
(3) With A as centre, draw an arc of 4.8.
(4) Join AC and BC
Concept: Classification of Triangles (On the Basis of Sides, and of Angles)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.