Construct the following angles at the initial point of a given ray and justify the construction 45°
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a line segment AB and produce BA to point C.
2. With center A and any radius drawn an arc which intersect AC at D and AB at E.
3. With center D and E and radius more than `1/2`DE draw arcs cutting each other at F.
4. Join FA which intersect arc in (2) at G.
5. With centers G and E and radius more than `1/2`GE draw arcs cutting each other at H.
6. Join HA
∴`∠`HAB = 45°
Concept: Basic Constructions
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video TutorialsVIEW ALL 
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Basic Constructions