Construct the angles of the following measurement:- `22 1/2^@`
The below given steps will be followed to construct an angle of `22 1/2@`
(1) Take the given ray PQ. Draw an arc of some radius, taking point P as its centre, which intersects PQ at R.
(2) Taking R as centre and with the same radius as before, draw an arc intersecting the previously drawn arc at S.
(3) Taking S as centre and with the same radius as before, draw an arc intersecting the arc at T (see figure).
(4) Taking S and T as centre, draw an arc of same radius to intersect each other at U.
(5) Join PU. Let it intersect the arc at point V.
(6) From R and V, draw arcs with radius more than 1/2RV to intersect each other at W. Join PW.
(7) Let it intersect the arc at X. Taking X and R as centre and radius more than 1/2RX, draw arcs to intersect each other at Y.
Joint PY which is the required ray making `22 1/2@` with the given ray PQ.
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Basic Constructions