Construct a ΔABC in which BC = 3.6 cm, AB + AC = 4.8 cm and ∠B = 60°.
Steps of construction:
1. Draw a line segment BC of 3.6cm.
2. At the point B, draw `∠`xBC of 60°
3. With center B and radius 4.8cm, draw an arc which intersects XB at D.
4. Join DC
5. Draw the perpendicular bisector of DC which intersects DB at A.
6. Join AC
Hence ΔABCis the required triangle
Concept: Some Constructions of Triangles
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video TutorialsVIEW ALL 
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Some Constructions of Triangles