Construct Δ ABC such that ∠B = 100° , BC = 6.4 cm, ∠C = 50° and construct its incircle.
Steps of construction:
- Draw ABC of given measures.
- Draw angle bisectors of B and C
- Name the point of intersection of angle bisectors as I.
- Draw a perpendicular IM on side BC. Point M is the foot of the perpendicular.
- With I as center and IM as radius, draw a circle that touches all sides of the triangle.
Concept: Construction of the Incircle of a Triangle.
Is there an error in this question or solution?