Construct a combined histogram and frequency polygon for the following frequency distribution:
|Class-Intervals||10 - 20||20 - 30||30 - 40||40 - 50||50 - 60|
1. Draw a histogram for the given data.
2. Mark the mid-point at the top of each rectangle of the histogram drawn.
3. Also, mark the mid-point of the immediately lower class-interval and mid-point of the immediately higher class-interval.
4. Join the consecutive mid-point marked by straight lines to obtain the required frequency polygon.
5. The require combined histogram and frequency polygon are shown in the following figure: