1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Assume that each born child is equally likely to be a boy or a girl. If a family has two children, what is the conditional probability that both are girls? Give that
(i) the youngest is a girl.
(ii) at least one is a girl.
Appears in these question papers
Given that the two numbers appearing on throwing the two dice are different. Find the probability of the event ‘the sum of numbers on the dice is 4’.
An instructor has a question bank consisting of 300 easy True/False questions, 200 difficult True/False questions, 500 easy multiple choice questions and 400 difficult multiple choice questions. If a question is selected at random from the question bank, what is the probability that it will be an easy question given that it is a multiple choice question?
- Conditional Probability
undefined video tutorial00:34:49
- probability part 01
undefined video tutorial00:43:33
- Probability part 6 (Example :- Conditional Probability)
undefined video tutorial00:11:41
- Probability part 4 (Conditional Probability :- Properties)
undefined video tutorial00:09:17
- Probability part 7 (Example :- Conditional Probability)
undefined video tutorial00:14:14
- Probability part 2 (Conditional Probability :- Introduction)
undefined video tutorial00:14:54
- Probability part 11 (Example :- Conditional Probability)
undefined video tutorial00:08:46
- Mathematics Textbook for Class 12 Part 2