State Three Differences Between Evaporation and Boiling - ICSE Class 7 - Chemistry
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State three differences between evaporation and boiling
- Evaporation is a slow process.
- Evaporation takes place from the surface of the liquid.
- Evaporation takes place at all temperature.
- Boiling is a fast process.
- Bgiling takes place from all parts of the liquid.
- Boiling takes place at a fixed temperature on heating.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State Three Differences Between Evaporation and Boiling Concept: Concept of Physical and Chemical Changes.