What Are the Advantages of Using Cng and Lpg as Fuels? - CBSE Class 8 - Science
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
What are the advantages of using CNG and LPG as fuels?
The advantages of using compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquified petroleum gas (LPG) as fuels are:
1) They can be burnt directly.
2) They can be transported easily through pipe lines.
3) They are clean fuels and do not give smoke when burnt.
4) They give a lot of heat energy when burnt.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution What Are the Advantages of Using Cng and Lpg as Fuels? Concept: Concept of Natural Gas.