1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Write true or false. If false change the statement so that it is true.
H-zone of striated muscle fibre represents both thick and thin filaments
Fill in the blank spaces:
Thin filament of myofibril contains 2 ‘F’ actins and two other proteins namely __________ and __________.
- Locomotion and Movement part 7 (Striations in Muscle Fiber, Actin, Myosin)
undefined video tutorial00:12:30
- Locomotion and Movement part 4 (Muscular Tissue: Skeletal muscle)
undefined video tutorial00:13:37
- Locomotion and Movement part 6 (Skeletal muscle Structure: Fascicles)
undefined video tutorial00:10:00
- Locomotion and Movement part 11 (Sliding Filament theory step wise)
undefined video tutorial00:14:08
- Locomotion and Movement part 9 (Actin and Myosin Structure)
undefined video tutorial00:11:51
- Locomotion and Movement part 10 (Sliding Filament theory)
undefined video tutorial00:09:29
- Locomotion and Movement part 12 (Cross bridge cycle)
undefined video tutorial00:08:37
- Biology Textbook for Class 11