1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How do you distinguish between a skeletal muscle and a cardiac muscle?
Write true or false. If false change the statement so that it is true.
Actin is present in thin filament
Fill in the blank spaces:
Thin filament of myofibril contains 2 ‘F’ actins and two other proteins namely __________ and __________.
- Locomotion and Movement part 10 (Sliding Filament theory)
undefined video tutorial00:09:29
- Locomotion and Movement part 7 (Striations in Muscle Fiber, Actin, Myosin)
undefined video tutorial00:12:30
- Locomotion and Movement part 4 (Muscular Tissue: Skeletal muscle)
undefined video tutorial00:13:37
- Locomotion and Movement part 5 (Smooth Muscle, cardiac muscle tissue)
undefined video tutorial00:08:51
- Locomotion and Movement part 8 (Resting and contraction phase of Muscle Fiber)
undefined video tutorial00:05:50
- Locomotion and Movement part 11 (Sliding Filament theory step wise)
undefined video tutorial00:14:08
- Locomotion and Movement part 12 (Cross bridge cycle)
undefined video tutorial00:08:37