Give the Geographical Requirement for the Cultivation of Sugarcane. - ICSE Class 10 - Geography
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give the Geographical requirement for the cultivation of Sugarcane.
The geographical requirement for the cultivation of sugarcane:
1) It requires the temperature between 20°C and 24°C. Dry winter is ideal during ripening and harvesting.
2) It needs rainfall of 100–150 cm distributed throughout the year.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Give the Geographical Requirement for the Cultivation of Sugarcane. Concept: Concept of Indian Agriculture ( Importance, Problems and Reforms.).