1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
State the cause of adenosine deaminase enzyme deficiency.
Appears in these question papers
A heavily bleeding and bruised road accident victim was brought to a nursing home. The doctor immediately gave him an injection to protect him against a deadly disease.
(a) Write what did the doctor inject into the patient’s body.
(b) How do you think this injection would protect the patient against the disease?
(c) Name the disease against which this injection was given and the kind of immunity it provides.
- Human immune system
undefined video tutorial00:12:28
- Human Health and Diseases Part 2
undefined video tutorial02:44:47
- Active and Passve Immunity, Humoral & CMI
undefined video tutorial00:14:15
undefined video tutorial00:08:00
- Antibodies and Antigens, B cells , T cells
undefined video tutorial00:11:42
- Acquired immunity, response
undefined video tutorial00:11:11
- Immunity, innate immunity
undefined video tutorial00:09:50
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1