1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name the primary and secondary lymphoid organs
A heavily bleeding and bruised road accident victim was brought to a nursing home. The doctor immediately gave him an injection to protect him against a deadly disease.
(a) Write what did the doctor inject into the patient’s body.
(b) How do you think this injection would protect the patient against the disease?
(c) Name the disease against which this injection was given and the kind of immunity it provides.
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition
- Antibodies and Antigens, B cells , T cells
undefined video tutorial00:11:42
undefined video tutorial00:08:00
- Acquired immunity, response
undefined video tutorial00:11:11
- Active and Passve Immunity, Humoral & CMI
undefined video tutorial00:14:15
- Immunity, innate immunity
undefined video tutorial00:09:50
- Human immune system
undefined video tutorial00:12:28
undefined video tutorial00:07:10