Differentiate between undernutrition and malnutrition.
- It is a condition of nutrition where food is inadequate.
- It leads to deficiency diseases.
- Undemutrition is a form of malnutrition
- It is condition of nutrition where food is either inadequate, or excess or lacks some essential nutrient.
- It leads to deficiency diseases and obesity.
- Malnutrition has many forms like undemutrition, overnutrition or imbalance of nutrients in diet.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Differentiate Between Undernutrition and Malnutrition. Concept: Concept of Health and Hygiene.