1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Vivek, Viney and Vijay were partners in a firm sharing profits in the ratio of 2:1:2. The firm closes its books on 31st March every year. On 31-12-2014 Viney died. On that date his capital account showed a debit balance of Rs 10,000 and Goodwill of the firm was valued at Rs 2, 40,000. There was a debit balance of Rs 7,000 in the profit and loss account. Viney's share of profit in the year of his death will be calculated on the basis of average profit of last 5 years which was Rs 90,000.
Pass necessary journal entries in the books of the firm on Viney's death.
Appears in these question papers
Vikas, Vishal and Vaibhav were partners in a firm sharing profits in the ratio of 2:2:1. The firm closes its books 31st March every year. On 31-12-2015 Vaibhav died. On that date his Capital account showed a credit balance of Rs. 3, 80,000 and Goodwill of the firm was valued at 1, 20,000. There was a debit balance of Rs. 50,000 in the profit and loss account. Vaibhav's share of profit in the year of his death was to be calculated on the basis of the average profit of last five years. The average profit of last five years was Rs. 75,000.
Pass necessary journal entries in the books of the firm on Vaibhav's death.
State any three circumstances other than (i) admission of a new partner; (ii) retirement of a partner and (iii) death of a partner, when need for valuation of goodwill of a firm may arise.
- Analysis of Financial Statements As Per Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013 Class 12: Including Work & Scanner
- 20 Sample Papers in Accountancy Class - XII
- Accountancy Class - XII (Part-A) - Vol. 1
- All in One Accountancy CBSE Class 12
- Problems & Solutions in Accountancy Class - 12 (Part-A)
- Problems & Solutions in Analysis of Financial Statement Class - 12 (Part-B)
- U-Like Accountancy Class 12