1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give meaning of managed floating exchange rate.
Question appears in these question papers
(a) In which sub-account and on which side of balance of payments account will foreign investments in India be recorded? Given reasons.
(b)What will be the effect of foreign investments in India on exchange rate? Explain.
Foreign exchange transactions dependent on other foreign exchange transaction are called:(choose the correct alternative)
(a) Current account transactions
(b) Capital account transactions
(c) Autonomous transactions
(d) Accommodating transaction
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12