Based on the Following Information, Identify the Three Types of Epithelial Tissue in the Figures Given Below : - ICSE Class 7 - Biology
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Based on the following information, identify the three types of epithelial tissue in the figures given below :
(1) Cuboidal epithelium : It consists of a single layer of cuboidal cells.
(2) Columnar epithelium: It is composed of tall, cylindrical cells with oval nuclei usually placed at the base of the cells.
(3) Ciliated epithelium : It consists of cells being hair-like cilia on their free surface.
(1) figure b
(2) figure a
(3) figure c
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Based on the Following Information, Identify the Three Types of Epithelial Tissue in the Figures Given Below : Concept: Concept of Epithelial Tissue: Simple Location, and Function.