State two properties of a bar magnet ?
Properties of a bar magnet
- Attractive property : A magnet attracts small pieces of iron, cobalt or nickel.
- Directive property : A magnet when suspended freely, always point towards North and South direction.
- Like poles i.e. North and North or South and South poles repel each other.
- Unlike poles i.e. North and South attract each other.
- Poles always exist in pairs, i.e. poles of a magnet cannot be separated.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State Two Properties of a Bar Magnet ? Concept: Concept of Electricity and Magnetism.