1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Question appears in these question papers
The right of consumer which allows him to express his views.
State the ways and means of consumer protection.
write short note on Consumer Rights
Suman bought a box of cheese of a reputed brand from a local shopkeeper. On opening the box she found a piece of stone in the cheese. She reported the matter to the shopkeeper who forwarded her complaint to the concerned company. Within a week the representative of the company visited Suman's residence with an apology and as a replacement offered her a new cheese pack with four other varieties of cheese as compensation for the inconvenience to her.
State the consumer right which Suman exercised.
In India Consumer Protection Act is not required.
- Consumer Protection Act and its Definitions
undefined video tutorial00:07:51
- Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
undefined video tutorial00:08:53
- Consumer Protection- A Brief
undefined video tutorial00:09:49
- Consumer Protection Act Part 1
undefined video tutorial00:25:19
- Consumer Protection
undefined video tutorial00:07:39
- Consumer Protection-Introduction
undefined video tutorial00:20:01