1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Identify 'a' and 'b' in the figure given below representing proportionate number of major vertebrate taxa.
Question appears in these question papers
What are the major causes of species losses in a geographical region?
Mention the kind of biodiversity of more than a thousand varieties of mangoes in India represent. How is it possible?
Name the type biodiversity represented by the following:
(a) 50,000 different strains of rice in India.
(b) Estuaries and alpine meadows in India
Name the three important components of biodiversity.
How is biodiversity important for ecosystem functioning?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1