1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Indian investors lend abroad. Answer the following questions :
(a) In which sub-account and on which side of the Balance of Payments Account such lending is recorded? Give reasons.
(b) Explain the impact of the lending on market exchange rate.
Appears in these question papers
Foreign exchange transactions which are independent of other transactions in the Balance of Payments Account are called : (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Current transactions
(b) Capital transactions
(c) Autonomous transactions
(d) Accommodating transactions
Explain the distinction between autonomous and accommodating transactions in balance of payments. Also explain the concept of balance of payments 'deficit' in this context
Indian investors borrow from abroad. Answer the following:
a. In which sub-account and on which side of the Balance of Payments Account will this borrowing be recorded? Give reason.
b. Explain what is the impact of this borrowing on exchange rate.
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12