1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the distinction between autonomous and accommodating transactions in balance of payments. Also explain the concept of balance of payments 'deficit' in this context
Question appears in these question papers
Foreign exchange transactions which are independent of other transactions in the Balance of Payments Account are called : (Choose the correct alternative)
(a) Current transactions
(b) Capital transactions
(c) Autonomous transactions
(d) Accommodating transactions
Indian investors lend abroad. Answer the following questions :
(a) In which sub-account and on which side of the Balance of Payments Account such lending is recorded? Give reasons.
(b) Explain the impact of the lending on market exchange rate.
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12