Compose a poem on a farmer in 4 to 6 lines in continuation of the following.
- He sweats ________________
- He does not fret ________________
- He sows ________________
- To the soil he bows ________________
- He sweats every day from dawn to dusk,
- He does not fret any hurdle or crux,
- He sows the seeds for abundant yield,
- To the soil, he bows for God in the field.
Strives he relentlessly comes what may,
He knows what he sows he shall reap one day.
Concept: Writing Skill
Is there an error in this question or solution?