Answer in Brief
Complete the following web.
- Adhere to copyright restrictions when downloading material from the Internet, including software, games, movies, or music.
- Report online bullying immediately to the teacher and parents/ or someone whom you trust.
- Use a strong and unique password with combinations of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letter and special characters for each account(s) and change your password frequently.
- Obtain software from trusted sources. Always scan files before opening them.
- Check to see if the web address begins with https:// whenever you sign in online.
- Connect only with known individuals.
- Think twice before you post/like/ share something related to sensitive topics like politics, religion etc.
- Report to the service provider immediately if the account is hacked. If possible, deactivate your account.
Is there an error in this question or solution?