Answer in Brief
Complete the following web.
Left side (Do's)
- Adhere to copyright restrictions when downloading material from the Internet, including software, games, movies, or music.
- Report online bullying immediately to the teacher and parents/ or some one whom you trust.
- Use a strong and unique password with combinations of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letter and special characters for each account(s) and change your password frequently.
- Obtain software from trusted sources. Always scan files before opening them.
- Check to see if the web address begins with https:// whenever you sign in online.
- Connect only with known individuals.
- Think twice before you post/like/ share something related to sensitive topics like politics, religion etc.
- Report to the service provider immediately if the account is hacked. If possible deactivate your account.
Right side (Dont's)
- Don't share your personal information: real name, date of birth, phone number etc. unnecessarily.
- Don't send your pictures to unknown persons or share them on social media.
- Don't open emails and attachments from strangers.
- Don't respond to any suspicious email, instant message or web page asking for personal information.
- Don't share your password/OTP with anyone.
- Don't save your username and password on the browser.
- Don't steal other's information.
- Don't access or use files without the permission of the owner.
- Don't copy software which has copyright without the author's permission.
- Don't bully others online by teasing, threatening, using rude or offensive language, making derogatory or hateful comments.
- Don't meet unknown (even if they are known only through online interaction) people alone; always inform an adult or a friend.
- Don't open or download any attachments from an unknown source as they may be harmful.
Concept: Do’s and Don’ts for Students in Cyber World
Is there an error in this question or solution?