Complete the sentences using the correct non-finite form of the verbs
given in brackets.
1. I regret (be) rude to you.
2. I regret _______ (inform) you that you have not qualified in
3. I want to stop now ____ (eat) lunch.
4. I must stop ______ (eat) so much.
5. It was rude of him ____ (say) that.
- I regret being rude to you.
- I regret to inform you that you have not qualified in the interview.
- I want to stop now eating lunch.
- I must stop to eat so much.
- It was rude of him to have said that.