1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Name the causative organism of the disease amoebiasis. List three symptoms of the disease.
Question appears in these question papers
Study a part of the life cycle of malarial parasite given below. Answer the questions that follow:
(a) Mention the roles of ‘A’ in the life cycle of the malarial parasite.
(b) Name the event ‘C’ and the organ where this event occurs.
(c) Identify the organ ‘B’ and name the cells being released from it.
Elephantiasis is caused by _______.
(A) Wuchereria bancrofti
(B) Plasmodium vivax
Name of parasite the causes filariasis in humans. Mention its two diagnostic symptoms. How is this transmitted to others?
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Ascariasis, Elephantiasis
undefined video tutorial00:07:33
- Pathogens, Parasites and Host
undefined video tutorial00:08:56
- Common cold
undefined video tutorial00:05:16
undefined video tutorial00:06:40
undefined video tutorial00:06:28
undefined video tutorial00:05:59
- Ringworm, Prevention of infectious Disease
undefined video tutorial00:06:43