Collect career options related to flying. Find out the institutes where training of your options is given.
Find out the detailed information about the fees, duration of the training and future prospects of it.
There are many career options related to flying like becoming a commercial pilot, flight engineer, helicopter pilot, flying officer in the Indian Air Force, or being a part of the cabin crew. The details with regards to becoming a Commercial Pilot are as follows: A Commercial Pilot License (CPL) from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is essential to be become a commercial pilot.
- Institutes that provide training:
- Carver Aviation, Baramati
- The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Limited
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi, New Delhi
- Government Aviation Training Institute, New Delhi
- NMIMS Academy of Aviation, Dhule
- Sha-Shib Group Academy, Guna
- Telangana State Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
- Flytech Aviation Academy, Hyderabad
- The Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai
- Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Telangana
- Fees: The training fees range between INR 20 to 30 lakhs.
- Duration: The average time taken to complete a programme would be 15 – 18 months.
With the increase in the use of air travel as the preferred mode of transport, becoming a Commercial Pilot is a lucrative career.